From Style Speaks
The Style Interview $325 (up to 3 hours)
This is where I start with every brand new client. We’ll begin with the style interview, which helps me learn more about who you are right now and what goals you want to achieve in the coming future.
During the style interview we will:
- Come up with a clear picture of what your personal style is, or what you would like it to be
- Outline your goals and objectives for your wardrobe
- Work on your most pressing wardrobe challenges, including learning how to dress for your body type, editing out items that no longer work and putting together a few outfits using your current wardrobe
- Make a shopping list based on your priority needs
- Determine your best next steps, whether that’s spending more time shopping in your closet for great new outfits, editing and organizing your wardrobe or doing some shopping
Personal Shopping Session $425 (up to 4 hours, includes pre-shopping)
For a shopping session, I do the pre-shopping for you so, when you arrive, you’ll have fitting rooms full of clothes specially picked for you and ready to try on. I can and do shop anywhere for my clients, from local boutiques to TJ Maxx to Neiman Marcus and everywhere in between. We can even do a virtual shopping session online!
Closet Session $325 (up to 3 hours); $425 (up to 4 hours)
A closet session can consist of many different things. It is often focused on putting together new outfits in your wardrobe. I love to create look books of outfits for my clients. We can also spend time editing and purging, trying on items you’re unsure about, organizing your clothes and accessories, answering any questions you have and much, much more.
A la Carte Sessions $125/hour
Host Your Own Fashion Girls Night In!
Invite your girlfriends over for an evening of style and fashion fun! Host your own style and fashion party and I will provide an intimate and interactive seminar. What do you and your friends need to know to solve your style and wardrobe dilemmas? Choose from the following topics:
• Learn the fundamentals of accessorizing
• Dressing for your body type
• Dressing for the current season: essentials, trends and must-haves
Talk to your BFFs about their most vexing style and wardrobe challenges and pick the best topic for your Girls Night In style party. Invite 5-10 other ladies to attend at $89/person. As hostess, you’ll pay only $49 and receive a $75 gift card for future services. Girlfriends, fun and learning how to look fabulous… what could be better?
Sign up for our Newsletter and Receive our FREE Style Guide!