White jeans are in a clothing category all to themselves. They are a sign of warm weather and fun times; a classic that won’t ever go out of style; and a wardrobe staple with all kinds of uses. Going to a party? Dress up your white jeans! Knocking around town this weekend? Grab your white jeans! Planning a weekend getaway? Pack your white jeans! Here are 11 tips to make it easy to wear white jeans this summer.
- White jeans need to be made of thicker cotton than most summer cotton pants. If they are too thin, your skin texture or undergarments will show through to the outside.
- White jeans shouldn’t be as tight as your blue jeans. You’ll look thinner and trimmer if there’s a little room to move in them.
- An ankle length white jean is casual and fun with flats, sandals or a stylish sneaker. If your white jeans are full length, consider rolling them up to get this modern look.
- Nothing is more 4th of July or backyard barbeque-appropriate than white jeans worn with a blue or red blouse. Start planning your summer outfits now.
- Popsicle colors are great when teamed with white jeans: try orange, lime, raspberry or grape.
- Neutral shades are glamorous with white jeans. Try these combinations: black/white; navy/white; beige/white.
- Chunky knit sweaters are chic and cozy to wear with white jeans during summer evenings or on breezy days.
- A great way to dress up white jeans is with a fun pump. Try a pump in animal print, floral print, or striped fabric print. Throw on a silk blazer and layered necklaces and you’re ready for a night out.
- Go for a classic Hollywood movie star look with a striped sweater, gold sandals and a pair of aviator sunglasses.
- Wear a chambray button-up shirt with white ankle jeans and white tennis shoes for a great put together look to peruse the farmers market or run Saturday errands.
- A silk colorful patterned blouse, white jeans, big sunglasses and ankle strap sandals are great for a Sunday brunch or a day trip to the beach.
Get the look right with my assistance! Let’s put your white jean outfits together so that you can look fresh and cool while you enjoy a wonderful Michigan summer.